During the first seven working days following the acquisition of the equipment, you are entitled to a refund or exchange provided these circumstances apply:
- The equipment has only been used as strictly necessary for taking a decision on its definitive acquisition.
- The internal memory, the hard drive, cards and all storage devices must be formatted and with the factory configuration restored.
- You have to return the device together with all its accessories, manuals, packaging and seals in perfect condition, clean (for example, without fingerprints or with the screen protector without signs of having been peeled off) and correctly placed in their box, which has to be properly sealed.
- Fill in, sign, print and enclose this returns card with the item. Also, send us a copy to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- You will have to pay for the shipping of the item, and are responsible for any damage or loss occurring during shipment. You have three alternatives available:
- Bring the equipment yourself.
- Send it to us by post or courier service. We do not accept COD.
- A courier can collect it at your home. This service costs €6 (VAT included) and is only available for peninsular Spain and peninsular Portugal.
Our address for returns is:
Tienda SIGLO XXI
Av. Pío XII, 60, esc B, 1º, 1ª
46015 Valencia (Spain)
- Once the device has been checked and the return approved, you have three options:
- Money refund: Payment will be made within a term of 25-30 calendar days.
- Refund in the form of a discount coupon: We shall immediately give you a discount coupon for the total value of your purchase.
- Exchange it for a new one: If its price is lower, you will immediately be refunded the difference by bank transfer or with a discount coupon. If its price is higher, you will pay the difference by bank transfer or by cash-on-delivery. In this latter case, a fee will be charged of 2.5% of the amount to be reimbursed with a minimum of 2 euros.
- The term for exercising the right of withdrawal begins when the courier delivers the item to the customer (the courier service receipt will be taken as reference) and ends after seven working days. If you decide to return it, the date stated on the Post Office receipt or courier service processing the return will be taken as reference. If the latter is more than seven working days from the delivery of the parcel, the return will be cancelled.
- The successive return of more than one device during the exercise of the same right of withdrawal will not be accepted. Tienda Siglo XXI will pursue any abuses made that are related with this right.
- Equipment that does not meet the requirements stated will be returned to the customer with these two delivery options:
- Come and pick it up at our offices in Valencia (Spain).
- Send it to you by courier service at a cost of 10 euros (VAT included).
Exception to the right of withdrawal: Law 7/1996 regulating the retail trade states in article 45 A that rights of withdrawal are not applicable to “supply contracts for goods
the price of which is subject to fluctuations of financial markets that are beyond the seller’s control.”
Manufacturer’s liability: Law 23/2003 for Guarantees on the Sale of Consumer Goods sets forth in article 10 that “whenever it is impossible or disproportionate to claim remedies from the seller, the consumer can claim remedies directly against the manufacturer in order to obtain a replacement or repair of the goods”.